Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Tuesday, September 12, 2006

    Woo


    Woo... thats my strength.. according to the book by Marcus Buckingham.. The rest of my strengths include, connectedness, adaptability, communication and strategic. Haha.. Woo.. What a strenght but perhaps it is.. Not too bad.. I think they got it quite accurately.. only problem is the philosophy of this book.. I don't agree with just working on strengths. Perhaps these are just skills given by God, I got so much to work on in my life and I know that my God is refining me....
    " Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.
    Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
    Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
    Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.
    Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home