Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Monday, September 11, 2006

    The Long Walk


    So My PCG decided to go for a long walk today... sigh.. its tiring I told myself.. and the flu is bad. But gey lets go lah.. And so I went.. dragging my feet along. And we walked and walked and walked and walked somemore.. OK you go the picture. a whopping 11 km up slopes and all ( I reckon it was further than that) Then we came to the tower which no one wanted to climb cause it was too high.And I ran up.. to catch some nice views and enjoyed the breeZe. There were quite nice pictures to take and I Thank God that he made them all....

    Reality though.. got tons of work left.. still struggling to finish off. My 4 most pressing ones are

    1. My OT theology paper
    2. My CTL Paper
    3. My exegesis test.
    4. BS for Wed.


    Oh God I really need that concentration... pHew!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home