Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Malacca

    THis week and last week have been pretty interesting....

    Malacca

    Cruising down to Malacca.... with Vincent in John's car.. had a good talk with him and God showed the way to reach Malacca in the darkness of night.. and as we stepped out we saw dajie, John and Peng...

    Had a good day with them playing tennis. One thing struck me as I spoke to Pastor Jun.... I don't think its theology I have a problem with.. I don't think God will not use me.. its just that.. where is my heart?

    Yes.. at service on Saturday.. I took my seat and confessed it.. and boy it was a joy to be free again to worship him.. even leading on Sunday with the kids was not a problem.. it was fun..

    Gotta keep walking..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home