Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Tuesday, September 27, 2005

    Heart

    Wonder ? What one would call this picture? A broken heart?

    Yes ... if it was God's heart.. For that’s the condition of my heart.. Divided...

    “Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name." Psalm 86:11

    That was the theme throughout the whole day.. Even in small group..
    I really wished to have my heart devoted to God only.. When he showed me the condition of my heart.. I knew I had to change..

    TO CHANGE I MUST.... WITH HIS HELP I WELL....

    Perhaps this is what he meant by a broken heart... mended only by true love..

    To have a heart that’s wholly devoted to God.