Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Friday, September 23, 2005

    Surrender to Love


    Just finished my assignment on Surrender to love....

    Indeed God has brought me such a long way, ok maybe the distance to me seems long to him. But thinking back on just a few months ago, I had stopped crying for the past 13 years of my life. I'm just so thankful.

    Today.. I was reminded so much of God's love..


    My heart is filled with thankfulness
    My heart is filled with thankfulness to him who bore my pain
    Who plumbed the depths of my disgrace and gave me life again
    Who crushed my curse of sinfulness and clothed me in his light
    And wrote his law of righteousness with power upon my heart.

    My heart is filled with thankfulness to him who walks beside
    Who floods my weaknesses and strengths and causes fear to fly
    Whose every promise is enough for every step I take
    Sustaining me with arms of love and crowning me with grace.

    My heart is filled with thankfulness to him who reigns above
    Whose wisdom is my perfect peace, whose every thought is love
    For every day I have on earth is given by the King
    So I will give my life, my all, to love and follow him Stuart townend

    I'm just so thankful... could you imagine.. it is equally possible for God to come to this earth to force us all to believe.. but what would that be.... Which is why his love is so amazing... As PolyCarp the great church forefather said before being matyred on his refusal to deny christ...

    Eighty-six years have I served him, and he has done me no wrong, How then can I blaspheme my king who saved me?”

    I've met true love and I simply cannot deny him. ..... I love you Jesus

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home