Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Thursday, September 22, 2005

    Come let us Sing!!!


    Just came back from my lunch at 1800hrs... cause it was raining so heavily just not that I cannot go....

    Anyways.. I had choir today.. It was the first time I sang with all 4 parts since 1998.... After quitting then I secretly told myself.. I would NEVER go back to singing in the choir again.. NEVER!!

    God is funny sometimes... I'm now singing in the school choir and I must say He redeemed it for me....

    As I stood amongst the people.. I actually enjoyed the sounds.. I gave thanks for if I had not gone for training before this would all have been so so sianz..

    You know.. choir has a lot of lessons to teach a Christian..


    1. We must listen to the conductor. (God)
    2. We must listen to one another to produce a uniform sound. (Care for brothers and sisters)
    3. We need to be still and obedient. (Wait upon the Lord)
    4. We need to be disicplined.

    Yes indeed choir is all about discipline. I was amazed that I just so wanted to sing.. to sit still and listen and pay attention by looking at the conductor. Normally I would be happy to sing bass and slack but this round i was asked to sing tenor and I throughly enjoyed it even though my stomach was killing me.

    "10Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. 11No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. "

    Hebrews 12:10-11

    Dear God.. You have indeed prepared so many things for me in my life. I pray that I would follow the example of Your son to be disciplined and to follow after you for I know that I would experience the joy that comes from intimacy with you.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home