Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Tuesday, September 20, 2005

    Looking for lost sheep

    Yesterday taught me a very important lesson... but first a question? Can we imagine ourselves looking for a lost sheep as Jesus did?

    It started with a sms.. saying that her phone was dying.. and she was lost in Radin Mas.. So I got off the bus and looked around... Walked here and there looking out in the dark of night...

    Then I started to pray.... even as I walked around. Then the voice came..
    "You know how I feel when you were lost?" Yah.. I guess.... Especially when I was found i still walked away.... I am sorry God..
    Then the call came.. "She' safe in the house."Ha! thats great.... She found her way somehow... Not by what I did ... God. Its by you who draw the sinner's back.. we can only be faithful in doing what we can...

    "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it." John 10: 11-12

    Dear Lord, teach me obedience.... and bring me back when I am astray.... For I know you will not let me go..Amen

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home