Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Monday, September 19, 2005

    Sunday...

    I woke up dark and early despite having only 4 hrs of sleep... Yawn.. As usual.. a quick 15 mins saw me scooting out of the house to cab to church.

    Then it rained... cats and dogs... I tried flagging for a cab at a bus stop.. dunno whats the problem but empty cabs which saw me drove pass.. then came one but a bus blocked its way.. then another was "intercepted" by another guy.. yikes. half and hour later.. I was furiously mad.. Here i was trying to get to church early.. and all these had to happen... I left...

    10 seconds later.. it dawned upon me.. "Melvin, where were the prizes you were going to get for the kids?" Yikes.. humbled iwas.. for I told myself I would get it from the 7-11 this morning.
    And even funnier.. I grabbed lollipops and placed it at the counter and this lady said, "For Sunday school?" with a knowing look.. wow!!!..

    Having paid.. I rushed to another bus stop.. and waited.. then an elderly couple came. I asked "Taking a cab?" "Yes.. going to church.. Are you?" Yes.. of course.. if I had not gone through the ordeal earlier I would have just hopped on and gone first... but I flagged a cab for them.. before getting mine 5 minutes later..

    So here i was reaching church at 705 when I could have reached at 630.... funny thing was there were only 6 kids in the end and all came late.. was all the preparation wasted? Nah.. in a funny way... I learnt so many things..

    Dear Lord.. I really need to control my temper to forgive and to love..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home