Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Friday, September 16, 2005

    After Greek...

    Just came out of my Greek mid-years... Someone said, " The test is 2hrs long.. we should finish in about an hour."

    I stepped out in 20 minutes...

    I always hated languages.. but well..

    Today I woke up feeling so tired. It was one of those late nights again.. two nights of intense work and 2 wakes.
    The challenge for me is to sit down quietly and read my book and just be with God. I really need to do that. There are piles of assignments to do.. so many readings to read.. but there are things that need to come first. God. I'll do that.. just wait on him.... cause if I came to know all knowledge in school yet forget my maker.. what good will that be?

    Amazing Grace how sweet the sound.. that saved a wretch like me
    I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now i see...


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey dear i suddenly realized that you came out after 20 minutes...... wow... by God's grace. Perhaps God has really given you understanding for the Greek language.

    12:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home