Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Thursday, September 07, 2006

    Sound!


    dragged myself out of bed... Oh Lord.. I just want to sleep and do up my work. BUT alas its kids in missions programme so well.. I took a train ride with my brother this morning. interesting cause its the first time in a few years. Sorry.. didn't mean to be so negative.


    So back to the day.. I spent most of if with Nick.. chatting, learning new stuff about the sound board. Chatting about cars, er. relationships? And the kids were nice. its always nice to have some one pull your shirt and says... "Hey I know you!" Or calls you "Uncle melvin"
    after that, we ended up at the Chinese restaurant for dinner again. I'm so tired. Really tired.... Yawn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home