Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    That wonderful Day


    Thursday.. oh Thursday. I always remember what it was like studying with you the first time in school.I would sit with my laptop and we'd watch movies during our break.. We would go buy western food and coffee and carry on our readings. Now its different i guess we've moved to the a different place.. my school. I really pray that it would be yours though. It was good to push through the readings.



    So we'd finished.... well almost and went for that run... I love to run with you.Running that race you see is even better with someone you love. I think it was you who got me running again. The next lap is going to be tough.. kinda pondering about the talk


    So we ate at TB and finally settled down at Macs west coast and I enjoyed that potent concoction of Milo and an ice cream cone mixed. haha.. I always love to eat with you.. We prayed and prayed and committed it to God's hands. We trust in thee...


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home