Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Friday, September 01, 2006

    SENTOSA



    What a lovely sun today. Thank God...Had a really great time visiting Sentosa today, even though it was for work... But hey! its great fun.. Another day spending with Siping planning the amazing race for the Kids camp. Come to think of it, the last time I was there was to plan for the race too! How nostalgic.... I think its going to be really exciting. Gosh my brain juices are overflowing as I speak.

    After which was a visit to the UCC (another nostalgic place) to watch the dance synergy;s concert. It was rather interesting though I felt the unpolished ones in the past were better. The Belgium pianist was good though... but it became a piano concert...
    I'm trying Lord to watch myself, for you know the desires in my heart..

    "This is my life, this is my song,I'll give it to you, no matter the cost.
    This is my heart, that seeks after you, Lord help me love more like you do."

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home