Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Saturday, September 02, 2006

    A Sumptous meal


    Linda is a Great cook.. Sigh I wish I had taken pictures. I was so bloated after tonight. The bacon with Asparagus, the cheese with mushroom and the bread was simply divine.

    Father I thank you for these group of friends I have made during the trip to Cambodia. Indeed they have been such joy to me. I thank you for your word today for affirming me as I prepare for worship. God I know you are working in me for my good. Perhaps its about time. I'm going to find Andre on Wednesday. To sit down and talk.. talk about my future.

    So i sat with my lady, and we prayed.. we prayed for courage. Because there are just so many uncertainties, her parents, my parents. What can we do but trust in you? Teach us to be humble too, to be your vessels of love to your people.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home