Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    CM WORSHIP


    This is probably a little over due.. Its come one full circle I guess... After leading at CM Sunday it was time to go back to what I love most. The BASS! I had a great time leading with Eric, he's really got a heart for God. Some how was rather sad that I never managed to connect with the kids as well as Roger did. O well....
    Something struck me.. As I observed the team practice for the Kids-in-missions. How far has CM grown. Not that technically we are superior and more disciplined in musicality, but the focus of worship. Always wondered why people like to classify the worship segment into Praise as fast songs and Worship as slow songs? Is there a need? After all we need to remember who we are worshipping.


    Thanks to Da jie who gave me that book by RON OWENS. You never know how much it impacted me.
    Father grant me the humility to serve you... the removal of pride.
    Indeed through all that I do, may you be glorified.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home