Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    A Drive in a yellow van



    So I took a long drive in the big yellow van. Ok not that big.. but I love it. Diesels are my favourite.. lorries, pickups and vans. Always felt more comfortabl driving one, parking one and its sllwer pace keeps me safe. To the beach I went.. O how I love being there.. listening to the waves.... I rested and read. Was so tired actually that I fell asleep on the bench waking up to see this....


    Nothing spectacular but it was a great rest. So i digested my book. Interesting how Nick writes. "Its not about telling about Jesus, but simply sharing and clarifying" Truly many stay with world views that Contradict. Truly Jesus is the answer. 1 Peter 3:15 reminds me of the hope that I have been given and I want to share it.



    I know my redeemer lives, I know my redeemer lives
    Let all creation testify, this life within me cries
    I know my redeemer lives!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home