Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Sunday, September 10, 2006

    Kuriya


    Kuriya... hmmm... Jap food is not exactly my fav... but ever since knowing Derek and Julie... it has slowly climbed.... had this really full meal.. (Ms Julie has this way of fattening me up) haha.. the chawan mushi was one of the best I've eaten. I'm glad for friends who share... who share their lives, for someone older to guide and affirm. Julie has really been blessing me and Siping, with many things. It really is an encouragement. Inspite of her issues and all, she has really allowed me and Siping to be encouraged by her generosity and Christian love. I spent the rest of the evening, reading, and blogging.. Oh Lord this is going to be one tough week. The flu and throat is not helping either.. phew..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home