Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Friday, September 08, 2006

    12 hours in school


    SO I spent 12 hours today.. in school till dark. Thank God I finished 1 more paper and in the midst of another. Phew. So I ran again.. Just 1 lap round the gardens, alone.. but much faster at least 2.5 mins. haha. But not as nice lah. It rained just as I stepped into school. Thank you Lord, you heard my prayer. So school was quiet and I spent the time watching a bit of TV, reading blomberg.. and only ate my dinner at 10.
    I teared on the way back. Listening to Brian Doerksen. Matt: quotes Isaiah "In his name, the nations will put their hope..." in Matt12:21.


    How true indeed... Nothing in this world can I place my hope in except in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And it was at the point of humanity when he died and rose again, becoming the living hope for all to see.


    "You are the hope living in us, you are the rock in whom we trust
    You are the light, Shining for all the world to see
    You rose from the dead conquering fear, our prince of peace drawing us near.
    Jesus our hope, living for all who will receive, Lord we believe. "

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home