Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, September 13, 2006

    The Change

    Perhaps... perhaps I need to explain the change... So I pondered.. whats this nick.. what's the history behind the name AmazingBiscuit? It was first given to me by this huge guy called Moo dean from Parts in YFC. Cause Melvin literally sounds like Miao (amazing) Bing (biscuit). So well it stuck.. he said I could do amazing things. So as I reflected I realised that like a biscuit, I would be broken... my life that is.. and all I have. A broken spirit and a contrite heart as it says..and just like that I was reminded of the amazingness of Grace. How Christ came down to die on the cross which speaks volumes of what GOD has done for humanity. The crux of the Gospel is in Luke-Acts at the end of each was the fulfilment of what God has planned for humanity on the cross. Truly it is a miracle, and more than that of a religion of teachings, but God's entire plan understood by Luke and told to all.

    "Therefore I want you to know that God's salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!" Acts 28:28

    Father you are amazing... How marvelous, how wonderful is my saviors love for me!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home