Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, December 06, 2006

    Children's camp

    So I just came back from the children's camp... not that tired seriously... For it was a joy to be with the children...


    There was one thing I took back from the camp... that is even if you use music for worship, it doesn't have to be big... in fact it was just 3 instruments most of the time. Mr Chan on the lead, Mr Hoo on the rhythm (With Mr Leong) and Myself on the guitars and keyboards. THe amazing thing was there was definitely no spiritual high as I would speak but more of an instense Joy of knowing the Lord.

    Thank God for the weather too.. I really enjoyed myself playing with the kids soccer on the beach. The Luge car was well.. a big dissappointment. But The day really broken the ice... Thanks to all the teachers.. This was the first race with no hiccups at all.

    The 4th day was a little different got to spend time with the boys listening to them. I guess they really do ask so many questions but its not because they have no faith but because they well are just the sort who liked to ask questions. So I somehow managed to capture their attention. Thank God.



    I guess most importantly I took back John's message on quiet time. even as I type this... I am remembering what he said. Its not about the things you do, the bible passage, the praying or the worship in it. I always thought that people like John was more focused and discipline and would do all the "regular stuff" turns out that it was about even surrender to God, to even say i want to sit down and be quiet before him. God work in my heart somemore... work in it change that heart of mine.... I want a new heart. actually i think you are working on it. You have been working on it. Give me a heart of love.... thats my greatest... greatest struggle.


    Actually on that note... I took sometime to sit down and think of all my flaws and sins... and asked myself this question... Can man's good deeds ever outweigh his bad? I doubt it... I doubt it..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home