Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Friday, November 10, 2006

    just a little note

    It been a while since I last blogged... Many things have happened... and well... still have not settled down yet. The tension thus stands... But it was really good to clarify things with family. What is the true work of the holy Spirit? MOre than the outward signs.. It is the inward hard of the matter which is so amazing..

    God in his power can do many miracles.. he can move mountains and stop oceans.. but what he does best is in the business of molding lives.. I shall not insist in the speaking of tongues, neither will I condemn it.. yet.. I would urge the community to live in love... to fellowship and share... to pray and care...

    Still I ask myself.. How do you help the people realise that somethings done are simply unbiblical.. HOw?

    Many thoughts have came and too many to write.. I gotta get down to writing my papers.. there is just so much to do.. i need to take it one little step at a time..

    God Bless Ye All..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home