Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Tuesday, October 31, 2006

    FMA

    What does it mean to create an enviroment for the prophetic spirit to flow?

    I know the whole concept of the alabaster Jar is really romantic... Its really nice to be with Jesus and tell him that you love him.... Yes.. But Jesus said that it was also really nice because the people had him for a time only... So to keep coming to love him... and love him and say we love him and sing we love him.. to pray we love him.. to prohesy and tell us that he loves us.. is too one sided.. The context is such....

    THink about it... If someone keeps telling you that Jesus loves you, you are special... (sounds familiar)..
    And this repeats for every prophetic thing... then the question is... Have i forgotton or do I really believe that I am special...

    I know I am special... This may not be of good fruit... but it is discerning.. think about it?

    Besides.. its a school of music and music is not equal to worship and worship is not equal to music.. lest we worship music...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home