Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Monday, October 23, 2006

    RT and thoughts.

    Hmmm. so the PSI has been rising and flucuating.. but still RT, i mean life goes on.. haha.
    I'm glad that I can still train and run.. tired bodies but a joy. Runnng is coming back.. yeh!
    But still got tons of work to do..

    Sigh... I think I might have to change church soon.. some issues are just getting out of hand.. or maybe change the company of friends... very different belief systems.... very.... Sigh..

    I dunno... this whoe charismatic thing I've seen it before, done it before.. the answers are all the same Jesus loves you, God loves you... You are special, you are annointed.. Its divine appointment... Sounds altogether like divination..

    Should I be interested to know my future?... The question is will I be willing to commit my future into God's hands. CHeck out the times when people look for signs.. what did Jesus Say.. People like to read into the bible.. Why not we jsut cast lots like the bible says?

    Serious issues need to be addressed.. signs and wonders? Unless you see signs and wonders you will not belive...
    the thing is belive in what? The pharisees keep asking for signs... How do I know for certainty about my life.. The answer for me is.... God.. and who he is..

    Hesed

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home