Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Saturday, November 25, 2006

    Last weekend




    These are my chair lift friends... I knwo we went Sentosa last week... but well.. it was a a good breather... Should have sat the luge though.. haha. It was good weather... and good company that made this trip great... I'm looking forward to the childrens camp..



    I took the afternoon to spend thinking and writing for my apologetics paper.. It was good... But i still ahve not started.. sigh... better get it done.. I want my break..

    More shots of the scenery



    I spent the rest of the week.... well practicing for the birthday of mr Chan and doing up my CE paper..
    That was the tough one.. so tough... now that it is done.. yes. I stil have some more left.
    I guess I have no choice but to be late... I don't have time for anything else.... Think I will blog about Wayne's birthy day seperately..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home