Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    Soaked..........

    Why am I even blogging when I got tons of work to do..? Well... I'm having a slight brain drain.. How do I go about doing the lesson plan.
    Maybe I'm just not cut out for this.. and yah the whole idea of worship again.. My buttons are being pressed.. If I even believe in this.What am I called for? Can someone remind me again? I need to know God... i need to know. Cause the things around me don't seem to make sense nor does it say.. yes this is what you should be doing..

    What is it that is required? How much must it take? I'm just wondering how long must I last to do this. seeing every one else's life. Wo2 hao3 xian4 mu4 wo3.. But Why I am stuck here.. Why even when Stuck here I have to go through this. I'm already feeling tired.. But what to do.. i can't even eat properly because I need to save... Its like army again... But well.. Will continue to grit my teeth and bare through this all..After All.. he bore the full brunt of it, refusing the wine soaked sponge to numb the senses..

    22They brought Jesus to the place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull). 23Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it. 24And they crucified him. Dividing up his clothes, they cast lots to see what each would get.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home