Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, July 09, 2008

    Sitting and wondering

    I'm now at office... its lunch.. but I can't seem to focus much on the stuff a hand.. sigh... Why the distraction? Why the brain deadness.. Is this work? Gosh.. I need a boost.. but how?

    I've been given a brain... but well maybe I just can't seem to multi task..perhaps i should let everyone know whats on my mind.

    1. The holy spirit series (How do I write, how do I link the lessons together)
    2. The Small group retreat. How should I go about conducting it
    3. The handphone
    4. My job.. whats going on? what am I gonna do?
    5. My IPPT...

    Hmmmm, perhaps once again the future.. the house, the wedding date.... I don't know actually. Strangely, I can comment and decide on the whole series of the world, or local events and comment and critique yet, perhaps, the future is unknown to man...

    Sigh... I don't want to treat this series badly, I want to focus and do a good Job because I see how important it is. But how does one teach this rightly? O Lord, Guide me.. lead me... and walk beside me..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home