Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Monday, July 07, 2008

    Popeye's at midnight

    Hmmm just got back from sending Debbie off at the airport.... Boy am I full. This weekend has been an eventful one. One which involved me meeting several people. Saturday was spent visiting Bettina at her Grandma's wake, it was good to catch up and see how much she's a foodie too. Feel encourged by her desire to serve and her garangness. The evening was spent at Dajie's mama's chalet/birthday party. Ooh the crabs were so good and the rest of the food too. So funny to watch her parents and Whelan play.

    Sunday was spent in church but it was good to meet Allie for a short while over tea with my bro, having lunch and coffee with not so small. Although the curry was bad. But we had an interesting game/ activity over drinks. Then the evening was spent going to Uncle Siong's wake. Though I'd never knew him but really to see him live and leave a legacy was amazing.

    I'm feeling tired but we'll see waht happens tomorrow then.. God Bless yer all.
    Mel.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home