Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Saturday, December 22, 2007

    Hong Kong confessions


    I love this shot... and I think Mr Chan wants it too.. That was really the most relaxed day in the trip... just hanging at Mr Wang's house and relaxing. I must say this trip is really a God sent... one which challenges me and although I must admit.. it was rather jarring to come back from Cambodia and all that (Speaking of which I'll update soon) and go over to HK. It nevertheless thought me very strong and important lessons. I've really been challenged to love... and the book... I'm reading now which is "Love in Hard Places" by D.A. Carson forces me to come face to face with the reality of love.. Its a tough read but definitely not as tough as the practice of love itself. I wish things had turned out better...

    The food was good and the shopping was rather interesting but the walks on the island were much better. God more pics but deb has them. As what Dajie said.. its the company, As what Doris said too.. its company.

    I'm just so thankful for huge doses of Grace each time... the ones so undeserved. I keep asking myself.. what is wrong with me... I really need to focus and pull myself together. I can only muster enough in me to say.. Sorry for the trouble I have caused.. the hurts that I have inflicted, the childishness Ihave shown and the love that I have for granted. Why does this love shown to me cause me to melt each time? Its because friends have a way of showing their heart and their ferventness in the expression of their love. Truly, my family as well, to talk things through.

    I just want to say thank you for your patience. I have not been perfect, yet how many times the line has reached out to me.. I am so grateful... I want to spend more time to treasure those around me. To learn to love inspite of the really difficult times I have to face.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home