Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, November 14, 2007

    Catch ups and break ups

    Finished my exams... Finally... As usual I like to do my exams fast. Been doing that for far too long. Had a simple lunch with some MAPcs and my classmates, just chatting about stuff..Sharing with Mr Lang and really just thankful to be here.

    Then headed down to Bugis to see if I could get my guitar. Hmmm, i want to get a classical one.. smaller one to carry . But well. Still undecided. And well eventually headed down to Starbucks to get some work done and meet the ladies and nick for tea. Interesting conversations. Of Course mich finally got off work and we walked down to Marina square before settling down to have dinner. Hmmm, had a few laughs at dinner, and coffee. Gosh everyone looks so different.. Esp, Sin Yee and Fiona. And so we all parted.

    Hmmm What's tugging at my heart? Everyone.... Relationships are my strongest magnet and this one month is going to be long... long for me. A timeout from the things that are dear to me, My family, my friends and perhaps you? If leaving for one month is tough what about the next decade or so. My heart Lord, My heart..... Gonna miss.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home