Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Saturday, November 10, 2007

    Of Altar Calls, papers and friends.

    Hmmm... I've been deliberating many papers.. because of the whole question of salvation. So I'm stuck wondering if I should use the practice of "altar call" this week. But once again I'm reminded to commit it to him.. for God is far sovereign over it. Whats up this Sunday? I really don't know. Its his spirit who will call, its the duty I must fulfil.

    This week has been about friendships as well. Interestingly enough... I've made up with a friend.. A calvinist I must say. Let's just say grace was involved and the common understanding that we are in the same boat. A small one against the tide of huge luxury liners coming my way. Somehow we've sharpened each other.. to rely on the Lord and be faithful. I've been well listening to many heresies this week.. Actually I make it a point to listen. I don't condemn the preacher.. But I really feel my heart tugging for the people. Kenneth, I hope you know what I mean... I really struggle when the words of certain preachers can distract from the truth. I guess its also the week where I hit lows and experience highs in the receiving of Grace. I am not perfect.. I'm very much a sinner. I'm very much in need of Grace. Lord.

    Also preached my first sermon on a Fantabulous book.. Its been exciting to prepare one but really need more time.. Energy and focus...
    It was great to catch up with the latest not so small person too. Lord, Be her guide as she continues to trust in you. Becoming a little more pastoral these days. Must be laniaks book.
    The outing on Thursday was good too. Some how I realised that I've been leading this group for well about 4 years already. Been through quite a bit. What's next?
    You know a lot of people say I'm becoming to cheem. The truth is, I'm not. I just happen to see it a little clearer. That seems to be the way I appreciate the things around me. I'm going through a bit now. I mean its been such a change since the last month. Going to prison, meeting new people. Its like a new "Season". Many many firsts again. Lord I commit it to your hands, for you O Lord will lead me. You have foreordained my paths and you will guide me in your time.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home