Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, September 19, 2007

    I'm frustrated

    Hmmm... am frustrated with my PCG.... its so... I don't know how to put it.. but a typical examp and scenario which we discuss deals with conflict. and the out come is this

    The person is either fired or asked to resign. The helping process is not there... no one bothers to find out what is going on. No one shows Christian Grace. (I put the word Christian because its not mere courtesy.) They don't bother to consider why the person reacts like that. BPs!!!!!!! arrgh

    To be fair.. I've got some got friends from there... but really... I just don't like the way things are there... Sigh....

    Also another thought came to me this time.. Suppose if some one asked you, why do you go to church? what would you say?

    Some might say because he has done so much for me.

    Some might say because he died on the cross for me.

    Some might say because I love him.

    What if I told you that for the first answer, you don't know what God has done for you unless you claim full sovereignty. (Which I suspect you don't)

    What if I told you that the second answer is cliche because, that is something we learnt in church too often and we do it week in week out.

    What if I told you that you don't really love God because time and time again we really screw up big time.

    Why then do you come to church? Well.... the simply reason... Grace... This is a place where the wounded meets...

    Hmmm don't know what I'm saying but well....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home