Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Wednesday, July 04, 2007

    Weight, I'm Catching up with friends

    I've been up to quite a few things recently... Had and interesting trip to the Changi Naval Base for Siping's brothers passing out as SEA SOLDIER. Its a nice breezy place with lotsa ships (Duh..) but really, its quite disorganized.. Pity the poor folks who missed the bus because they did not want to wait.

    But well.. the navy is still the same... Wish, they'd treat Junyu better..


    Had some recording done too... Went to Poly Doz and I must say.. I really CANNOT sing Chinese songs.. sigh.. I really sound better life... And who says I say that Siping can't sing... She CAN! esp Chinese songs... Don't forget it was the voice that caught my attention...

    I'll post the song here soon...

    Caught up with more people too.. like Mr Lee... Gosh.. we always over eat once we get out... This is so bad.. Im heading pass the 70's.. I mean I'm over 70 kg... Always keen to try out new stuff with friends... Looks like I can't call you fatty any more.

    Eugene, I need to run soon... Its always good to catch up with friends...






    So more eating done at the Dew... Really want to thank the missions team for their really enthusiastic response in Cambodia.. And of course for Joni and Teacher GG for preparing the food.. It is the best BBQ I've ever had... Again.. more food.. But really.. such temptation is too hard to resist. HAha

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home