Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Thursday, May 31, 2007

    Ice cream fever..

    I think I had too much ice cream this week...


    This is my second trip to island creamery in 4 days. Hmmm... The latest was with not so small.. We had dinner at seasons reasons.. Hmmm.. the food quality seemed to have dropped and the price seemed to have ballooned.. sigh.. might not go there again.. but the next part was better.. Went down with about half the group.. (mostly the westerners) to island creamery.. tried 2 new flavours. mint condition and pear sake.. Mint condition was average.. but the pear sake was absolutely fabulous.. so refreshing!!!!


    Hmmm.. I guess I have not been putting in much effort in the church camp and the mission trip.. I'm sorry Lord.. I'm sorry to the team... I wish I had tried harder.. I'm tired witht he dance.. but glad its about done.. I guess the 6 hours drive up would force me to focus again.. God I want to take you seriously.. I'm trying.. seeing everyone working so hard.. I'm going to push..


    Any ways.. thought I'd post this shot of haoran.. I think its gross but he likes it.. Ha ha!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home