Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Saturday, June 02, 2007

    New Stuff

    Tomorrow is church camp... I'm not really ready... yet....

    Looking forward to meeting the kids, and teaching..and hopefully some rest and exercise? Its different this year.. Cause Miss Chan can't be there. BUt well... I'm fearful for the mass dance... So well thats new

    Today was good and bad... Had a good time at starbucks HSBC today.. was super productive.. not because of the Mocha but simply because You cleared my thoughts.. I'd learnt so much these two years... So much correction and sharpening.. I' going to finish this paper soon.. Its exciting.. I pray that you'll be able to teach Isaiah just as I shared with you.... Allow God to work in you.. Don't be afraid for it is the word of God you are going to teach!

    I finally had my hair cut too.. not too bad I guess but always the same.. And finally a new pair of shoes thanks to the GSS ande much convincing by Ms Chan... Its something I've been eyeing for a while.. So yes! Off we go..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home