Amazingbiscuit, Amazing Grace

Following after Christ... is to give up everything in surrender... not because I'm forced to but because I love to.... I am convinced..

Name:
Location: N/E, Singapore

living to die...

  • Adena's Blog
  • CM worshipteam
  • Thursday, June 21, 2007

    Food Glorious food

    I've been eating quite a bit since I came back... And here is the evidence... I think Siping has really fallen in love with turkish food and SO have I. This place is found at marine cove and we stumbled upon it 2 years back cause I saw this really cute Turkish guy... But the food is even better.
    Shepard's salad (Firm tomatoes, onions, lettuce, parsley, and some sauce.. Yum so fresh so delicious)

    Beef Moussaka (Beef, cream, cheese, tomatoes and spices and bread, this is so Good!)

    And of course the amazing Garlic Naan with the dips. Yum... Oh this was the place which we wanted to bring the smaller Mr Chan to. But well.. another time my friend.

    Better hit the road ..... and float in the pool.












    2 Comments:

    Blogger mich said...

    YUM! Looks really good! I love Turkish food :) Will have to get the exact location of this place from you tmr... mmm garlic naan with dips...

    1:41 PM  
    Blogger amazingbiscuit said...

    Ha... Ha... I guess when phil comes back we can head there...

    12:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home